- Recording phone conversations in corporate networks IP-telephony
- Interception of phone talks in real-time operation mode
- Audio record search
- Eavesdropping of recorded voice conversations
- Quality control and agent evaluation procedures
Modular-sized program of VoIP recording seats in composed of software server of recording system Smart Logger II. Smart Logger II recording station captures and decodes VoIP traffic in a local area network via common Ethernet 10/100/1000 card. VoIP conversations are recorded in a database. All the relevant information: telephone and SIP-numbers, IP-addresses, date, time and duration is also stored in the database.
Worthiness of module
Can work in networks with static and dynamic IP-addresses. Convergent solution: recording all the speech interactions (VoIP, analog, digital telephony) by a single recording station. Scalability: affordable and easy increase of channel capacity by adding new recording devices and stations.
- Recording available for all corporate VoIP solutions by leading providers (Alcatel, Avaya, Cisco, Ericsson, Nortel, Siemens)
Supported codecs and speech protocols:
- H.323, SIP
- G.711, G.729a
- Software server VoIP recording in 8 channels with appropriate protocols (G711/G729a)
- Software of work station
- License on every additional recording channel