Smart Logger records voice conversations from analog and digital telephone lines and other sources and gives instant and comfortable access to recorded data. The operator interface is designed to be very simple and to extra additional staff training expense.
- Extremely high recording quality
- Recording any type of telephone lines within single system
- Auto-reboot in case of PC failure
- Fully automated
- Flexible network architecture (LAN)
- Fax decoding, speech-enhancement, transcription modules
- More than 1000 installations all over the world
Call-centers of financial institutions (securities
traders, banking, and insurance): Recording of important verbal communications or financial safety purposes.
Call-centers of any organizations: Recording conversations for safety reasons (e.g. against terrorist calls), tracking ustomer issues and for staff performance control.
Dispatcher sites of organizations with a dependency on verbal communications (power, telephone, oil, water, gas suppliers): Recording of messages of internal and external communication for subsequent control and possible investigations.
Police and other Law Enforcement Agencies: Lawful interception and monitoring of conversations with mobile or fixed monitoring centers.
Emergency services (fire, ambulance, rescue): Recording of incoming voice messages for the effective follow up of accidents.
Business model offered by STC guarantees best possible quality/cost.
- STC supplies Smart Logger hardware and software to partners worldwide
- The partners assemble recording systems using PC components from local suppliers of recognized brands
Advantages of this approach
- Effective support and maintenance of PC hardware used for voice recorders
- Reduction of cost on transportation and customs fees
- Simultaneous recording and playback
- Real-time audio channel monitoring
- Sound Stretcher module allows playback of speech in variable fast or slow speeds without distorting voice pitch, so that speech still sounds natural
- Embedded transcription module can be used to transcribe recorded conversations into text
- Noise filtering module reduces the amount of noise in recorded conversations making the speech clearer and more intelligible for the listener
- Smart Logger is available in several languages and can be easily adapted for others
- Rich database functionality with a number of fields, filtering, sorting and export
- The database is protected with a 4-level access restriction
- Possible bit rates are: 128, 64, 32, 16 Kbit/s
- SNR (signal-to-noise ratio) at 128 Kbit/s is more than 75 dB
- Activation triggers include intelligent voice activation, on/off hook detection, and activation by an external sensor
- Recognizes DTMF codes and other service signals, including pulse-dialled numbers and CallerID
- Processing of ISDN and digital PABX signalling
- STC hardware has high-impedance inputs, Protection against high voltage discharge and phantom microphone powering
- CTI support for call-center applications with optional Call Logger module